A Humble Beginning
In 1981, Foursquare Missions Press (FMP) was founded by Karl and Leona Williams. For years, the Williams saw the need for free Gospel literature during their numerous visits to the mission field. Using mostly their own finances, Karl and Leona started the Press in a small garage with a one-color press.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of our ministry. If you would like to get involved and live near our office there are various opportunities for you to serve on a weekly basis.
FSMP exists to serve the missions field, and resource the harvest until all have heard the Good News of Jesus Christ.
FMP has spread the good news of Jesus Christ to 115 countries in 60 different languages. The Press works closely with Foursquare missionaries and national leaders all around the world.
160 million free tracts, booklets and books later, FMP has spread the good news of Jesus Christ to 110 countries in 52 different languages. The Press works closely with Foursquare missionaries and national leaders all around the world. However, we also provide free literature to many other missionary organizations and leaders.
up. We have identified strategic regions and are in the process of developing appropriate materials and strategies:
• Increasing shipments to Africa, especially the poorer French-speaking nations
• Increasing shipments to Asia, especially nations such as Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, and Philippines
• Increasing shipments to Latin America for large scale evangelism and necessary follow-up materials
• Expanding our follow-up literature ministry with more in-depth training booklets, correspondence courses, etc.
• Continuing to work directly with the “underground” leaders and missionaries to create, print and distribute new materials
• Creating new partnerships with leaders and ministries who touch the unreached but lack relevant resources
• Continuing to translate existing materials into new languages, and creating new materials in partnership with local leaders/missionaries
• Creating children’s materials specifically for these nations and adapting the C-G Box Ministry where possible, and continuing the successful partnership with JESUS Film Project
To produce culturally effective Gospel materials, free of charge, for the missions field.
WANT TO VISIT FMP?
If you would like to visit our facilities, we would enjoy giving you a tour or hosting your group. Simply contact us at (213) 989-4540 or click the box to email us.